Prey v1.04 PATCH READ NFO PS4-GCMR
Please find the below updates for PS4 :
Update v 1.04 includes :
PS4 Pro Support added for :
- Enable Screen-Space Reflections
- Higher quality shadows
- Improved texture appearance
- More texture memory (stable streaming)
- Anisotropy 16x (from 4x)
- Improved visual fidelity
- Less LOD usage
- Dynamic lights show up further
- Particles are allowed to draw more pixels per effect
- Particle refraction enabled
- Additional fixes for PS4 input drift
- Glooing Cook between objectives no longer breaks mission
- ‘Nightmare is Hunting You’ no longer plays after completing ‘Copy Protection’ without Typhon Neuromods installed
- Disgruntled Employee mission now properly completes if player finds Grant Lockwood prior to getting mission.
- Sarah Elazar will now give the code for Cargo Bay B if player has hostility from Phantoms
- Aaron Ingram will no longer flee and cower when released in Psychotronics
- Player can no longer lock themselves in the security pharmaceuticals office in Trauma
- Superfruit no longer appears shrunken and flat when fully grown.
- Adjusted timing on several cutscenes.
- Blank objective markers no longer persist above reticle
- Using key actions while controller prompts are shown will no longer cause a freeze.
- Tracking bracelets are now sent to Recycler with “Transfer all Junk
PRESENTS Name.............: Prey.v1.04.PATCH.READ.NFO.PS4-GCMR PS4 ID...........: CUSA-06560 Date.............: 04.03.2018 Region...........: [X] EU /  US FW Needed........: 4.55 Version..........: 1.04 Audio............: English, Italian, Spanish Subtitles........: English, Italian, Spanish How-To: 1. Unpack our release 2. Move .pkg files to root of exFat formated USB-stick 3. Use HolyGrail Exploit to enable Package Installer 4. Go to Debug Settings-->Game-->Package installer 5. Install .pkg 6. Go and get a coffee or something while you wait game to install 7. Play the game Greetings: To all other PS4 groups out there. Release required Prey.PS4-GCMR READ NFO: We fucked up the patch file in our previous release. Here is just the patch file. We tested it. It works 🙂
Trackback from your site.